Форум неофициального сайта Марата Сафина и Дмитрия Турсунова

Объявление

Дорогие гости,чтобы получить доступ ко всем разделам форума,необходимо зарегистрироваться.С уважением,администрация форума.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Сербские девушки

Сообщений 121 страница 142 из 142

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779539628124.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779539510202.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779539434339.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779539377898.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779539275804.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779539153672.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/123277953928839.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779538909999.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779538792845.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779538632596.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779751412540.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779751347996.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779751231383.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/01/24/09/1232779751102177.jpg

Отредактировано Katrin (2009-01-24 09:50:24)

Посмотерла ан Аню....платье ей ужастно не подходитЮ, оан в неём прсто слонёнко кажется...да она пополнела чуток...но выгляди ужастно...Я конечно понимаю что фиолетовй - тренд сизона...но не в таком же исполнении...

Это уже обсудили. С линией талии и летящим кроем адик налажал, конечно, безбожно.

По моему первый раз вижу что б адик ТАК лажануля.....

Даааа????? Он, по-моему, в каждом отрезке любит хоть раз, да лажануться)

Parlez-vous francais?

Сербская теннисистка Елена Янкович пообещала давать пресс-конференции по-французски во время Открытого чемпионата Франции.

«Сейчас я не готова говорить на французском, хотя я его довольно хорошо знаю, но последний раз говорила десять лет назад, когда брала уроки», - сказала Янкович после своего выхода в четвертьфинал турнира в Париже.

Кто-то из журналистов предложил сербке отвечать на вопросы во время пресс-конференции по-французски, но Янкович с улыбкой отказалась, сообщает РИА «Новости».

«Один журналист из L'Equipe дал мне здесь пару уроков, я смогла немного попрактиковаться, но пока я не буду говорить. Обещаю, что во время French Open буду больше практиковаться и улучшать свой французский, чтобы на каждой пресс-конференции изъясняться по-французски», - заявила теннисистка.

В четверг Янкович во втором круге парижского турнира обыграла китаянку На Ли в трех сетах, и в четвертьфинале экс-первая ракетка мира встретится с хозяйкой кортов Ализе Корне.

«Она молодая и очень хорошая теннисистка. В матче против нее мне будет необходимо полностью сконцентрироваться на своей игре», - заключила Янкович.

Eurosport - НГ

:D Elle fait tout ce qui est possible pour attirer l'attention des journalistes  :D, а если по-русски, то все равно Ленке не вытащить бремя французской любви у француженок)

Отредактировано Katrin (2009-02-13 11:54:22)

The Ana offensive
Too sweet to rule women’s tennis? Too nice? Too pretty? Not this Ana Ivanovic.
BY SUZI PETKOVSKI

When Novak Djokovic was asked why Serbs are disproportionately successful in tennis, he went for the old line about something in the drinking water. Sweet, doe-eyed Ana Ivanovic went for the jugular. “We eat a lot of meat,” she said with a disarming laugh. And this is the young woman deemed “too nice” to rule women’s tennis?

Wholesome as a Von Trapp child, with liquid eyes and a musical lilt in her voice, the 21-year-old Belgrade native keeps doing stuff her critics feel she lacks the killer instinct to do. Like monstering Maria Sharapova 6-2, 6-1 in the semi-finals of the 2007 French Open and making history as the first player from Serbia to contest a grand slam final. At the 2008 French Open Ivanovic achieved the double whammy of first slam title and world No. 1, again blazing a trail as the first Serb atop the rankings. But even as she moved into the penthouse, the post- Paris refrain went: Is she too nice to stay there? The reign, as it turned out, was a brief 12 weeks, but attributable more to a shockingly-timed injury than the milk of human kindness on Ivanovic’s part.

“Once you’re on that court … it’s much easier said than done, but you have to be a killer,” Ivanovic said in the afterglow of her win at Paris, having steamrolled one opponent 6-0, 6-0 and ended the giant-killing run of maiden grand slam finalist Dinara Safina 6-4, 6-3. “You have to put them under pressure and show your presence.” Dropping just one set to the title, she proved tough enough.

But Ivanovic is such a good girl. She’s a graduate of the Kim Clijsters school of public relations: eternally agreeable and obliging, happy to suffer fools. Her favourite quote is: “A smile is a curve that can straighten out a lot of problems.” Her best friend is her mother.

“Partying and drinking were never my thing,” Ivanovic told The Observer, on whether she missed out on a “normal” teenage life. They still aren’t. While Serbia was awash in slivovitz celebrating her Paris triumph, Ivanovic was pretty much stone-cold sober. “I’ve never been drunk,” she admitted. “I’m an in-control person. I was tipsy a few times, but I can’t drink. I’m a real party pooper.” Crying “Ayde!” (“Come on”) and pumping her fist is about as in-your-face as she gets.

In Paris, Ivanovic felt compelled to help the ballboy who was struggling with the weight of her bouquet as she took to the court for the final. She once declined to sign a fan’s forehead, out of concern for his dignity. “I felt bad for him walking with a sign [on his head]. I say, ‘I can sign your ball or shirt, but forehead?’” Ivanovic could well be the product of a Swiss finishing – rather than tennis – school. Everything about her is inoffensive.

As a gentle personality to fight to the top of the tennis rankings, Ivanovic is in good company. Rod Laver, Chris Evert, Evonne Goolagong, Stefan Edberg, Pat Rafter, Roger Federer, anyone? Not to mention the all-time record holder of grand slam titles, Margaret Court. The game’s long list of genial champions underscores the ability of the best to separate the easygoing tennis camper from the flesh-eating competitor. “I’m more aggressive,” Ivanovic says of her on-court persona. “It has to happen because if you’re too soft, you’re going to lose. I’m very easygoing off court, but I really want to win once I’m walking on the court.”

Indeed, for someone considered “too nice” for down-and-dirty tennis brawling, Ivanovic wins a lot of matches from ugly positions. In her first time on Wimbledon’s Centre Court, she came back from a set and a break down and three match points in the third set against the similarly boldhitting Nicole Vaidisova to take their quarter-final 7-5 in the third.

In the semi-finals of the 2008 Australian Open, she trailed a rampant Daniela Hantuchova 6-0, 2-0 before roaring back with a barrage of forehands and aces and umpteen cries of Ayde! At four-all in the third, Ivanovic had breakpoint on her opponent’s serve when she stopped play, believing a ball was out. Hawk-Eye confirmed it was in. The umpire ordered the point replayed, and Ivanovic didn’t bother to point out she should’ve lost the point. Nor did she concede it. Hantuchova dumped a forehand volley into the net and won just one more point in the match. Afterward, the Slovak complained bitterly about Ivanovic’s squeaking shoes, which she believed was gamesmanship. (“Squeakygate” stands as the most controversial episode of Ivanovic’s career.)

In a taut semi-final with Jelena Jankovic at the French Open, Ivanovic withstood not just her compatriot’s counterpunching, but Jankovic openly mocking her fist-pumping in a heated third set. Ivanovic won it 6-4 to extend to 6-1 her winning record over her countrywoman, who is almost three years older. Jankovic knew well how dangerous a cornered Ivanovic could be. At Los Angeles the year before, Ivanovic upended her higher seeded rival from 4-1 down in the third to win their semi and go on to take the title.

Tennis observers like to wax lyrical about the competitive mettle of Ana Ivanovic and her fellow Serbs being forged in the furnace of war. “Coming from Serbia, we’re all big fighters,” she agrees, but stresses, “It’s hard to globalise [sic],” meaning generalise. David Taylor, Australia’s Fed Cup captain and Ivanovic’s coach for almost a year from mid-2006, believes the tough background is overblown as a factor in the Serbian success story. “They had access to good training environments,” he observes of Ivanovic and her contemporaries. “Ana had excellent coaching and training in Switzerland from age 14.”

For Taylor, the situation of the Serbs is no different to that of many eastern Europeans who develop their games abroad, particularly Russians – Marat Safin and Svetlana Kuznetsova in Spain, Maria Sharapova and Dmitri Tursunov in the US. Even Roger Federer moved to the French-speaking part of Switzerland in his mid-teens. It’s the period of tennis exile that’s the formative experience, Taylor argues, not the state of one’s homeland. “Possibly the exile from home, which is difficult for any child – like a child at boarding school – makes them a little tougher and hungry to prove that their own and their parents’ sacrifices were warranted.”

Nevertheless, all the leading Serbian players – Novak Djokovic, Jelena Jankovic, Ivanovic, Janko Tipsarevic and Nenad Zimonjic – were born in Belgrade, a city that’s risen from rubble 40 times, which must make Wimbledon’s “triumph and disaster” seem a picnic in comparison. All endured childhood experience of the disintegration of the old Yugoslavia and then NATO bombs raining down on major cities in 1999. “That was something I’ll never forget – the biggest shock of my life,” Ivanovic has said of the bombings. “My parents tried to keep it away from us; they wouldn’t talk about it or put the news on. But schools were shut, nobody went to work, everything stopped. It was a bit scary, but people really stayed together and protected each other.”

Ivanovic’s story of training with other kids in a disused swimming pool has become the Ivanovic turned pro before her 16th birthday and was inside the top 100 within a year. No. 1 ranked tennis anecdote. In an indication of her elevated status – she’s a UNICEF National Ambassador to Serbia – Ivanovic was asked by one of the consular types who attend her matches around the world to stop telling the story, as it was seen as reflecting badly on Serbia. That’s debatable – and the horse had long bolted – but what is certain is the credit that Ivanovic and co bring to their blighted nation. “I grew up there and I know that it’s a great country, that we have great potential,” Ivanovic related at the 2007 US Open. “But it was tough because we were at the war. I think tennis, what we are showing to the world, it’s a different side of our country. That’s a great honour for us.”

Ivanovic was inspired by the feats of Yugoslavia’s own worldbeater, Monica Seles, who won an epic 1992 French Open final against Steffi Graf when Ivanovic was all of four years old. Ivanovic was given a tennis racquet for her fifth birthday and insisted on being taken to a club to play. “I was so obsessed,” she told Adrian Deevoy of The Observer. “I wasn’t crazy about putting posters up of movie stars or singers. I only really loved Monica Seles.” None of her family had anything to do with tennis. Her parents – father Miroslav, an economist, and mother Dragana, a lawyer – were surprised at their daughter’s tennis obsession, “because I was such a clumsy kid,” Ivanovic relates. “I couldn’t run without knocking something over.”

Ivanovic’s ball striking talent is evident in her very first practice session at age five; she still has the video. At age 11, the year of the NATO bombings, Ivanovic and her group would practise only in the early mornings, when it was safest. “We practised like seven to nine, then maybe did some fitness and went back home,” she’s said. “From about noon till all day and all night it was dangerous, so we kind of hang out with friends and family at homes and try to have some fun also.” At 12 or 13, “we realised that I had a chance to become pro,” she wrote on her website. Her management company shipped her to Basel, Switzerland, but promptly went bankrupt and she started to despair of getting the quality practice and competition she needed to progress. Djokovic, her childhood friend, had moved to Germany; the older Zimonjic and Jankovic were in Florida.

But this tennis Cinderella had a fairy godfather in Dan Holzmann, a Swiss businessman and keen club player who learned of her situation in 2001 through the Serbian coach at his tennis club in Basel. Holzmann, whose company Juice Plus had sponsored Formula One driver Nick Heidfeld and ski-jumper Sven Hannawald, agreed to take a look at Ivanovic and decided after just a couple of hours (and a word from former German Davis Cupper Carl-Uwe Steeb) that his money was as safe as in the bank. He proceeded to bankroll Ivanovic and her mother to the tune of $500,000. If it wasn’t a match made in heaven, it was the next best thing: the tennis club in Basel (where local lad Federer also trains) is called “Paradise”.

Ivanovic turned pro before her 16th birthday and was inside the top 100 within a year. In January 2005, just turned 17, she won her first pro event at Canberra as a qualifier. Weeks later in Miami she scored her first win over a top-ten player, Kuznetsova, the reigning US Open champion. Ivanovic won 7-5 in the third after trailing 3-5. Her goal for 2005 was to crack the top 50 – ambitious for a 17-year-old. She finished the year No. 16 and cleared her debt to Holzmann, who is still her manager.

Being world No. 1 was bittersweet for Ana Ivanovic. Her summer of discontent was probably the worst run ever by a No. 1 player. She crashed third round at Wimbledon to 133rd ranked Jie Zheng of China and, even more shockingly, second round at Flushing Meadows to French qualifier and No. 188 Julie Coin in the greatest upset in the history of the US Open. After Paris, she won just one more event, at Linz in Austria, and 11 of 20 matches. Her unlikely conquerors included Tamira Paszek, Zheng (again), Nadia Petrova and Dominika Cibulkova. Ivanovic went winless in the season-ending championship in Doha, withdrew from her last match with a virus and limped off court to end the year No. 5.

Though the numbers are damning, judgment has to be reserved, since her inglorious run had much to do with a thumb injury which forced her withdrawal from the Beijing Olympics and took weeks to diagnose. Criss-crossing the globe for a diagnosis, including a mad dash to Australia, didn’t help either. “It’s been tough, but a good learning experience,” she told veteran interviewer Barry Wood in Zurich. “I’ve learned a lot over the past few months about my game, about me as a person, about how everything is so fragile.”

In hindsight, Ivanovic could see the pressure she piled on herself. “After Wimbledon, I wanted to practise hard and even improve more and stay at the top and I actually over-trained and got injured. Then I was too much focused on ‘today I want to play’ because I wanted it so badly. That put more stress on me and I didn’t accept that I was injured and didn’t relax. Every day when I didn’t practise I was too deep in thought and over-analysing everything. I was a little bit impatient. Maybe I should have taken two or three weeks off completely and not think about being at a tournament.”

Ivanovic was not alone in suffering from altitude sickness at the summit of women’s tennis; no less than five players occupied the top spot in 2008. Following the abdication of Justine Henin in May, even vastly more experienced types like Maria Sharapova (who spent three weeks at No. 1 but succumbed to injury) and Serena Williams (four weeks) could not impose themselves for any longer than the novice.

“Ana probably owns the best tennis of the five who held the [top] ranking,” observes David Taylor, who oversaw Ivanovic’s rise from 24 to 13 in the rankings. “If Ana could develop a more complete Plan B and her mental consistency improves, she could potentially dominate women’s tennis.”

Certainly a king-hitter like Ivanovic is more likely to dominate than an artful counterpuncher like Jelena Jankovic, the year-end No. 1 for 2008. The Ivanovic forehand is one of the biggest weapons in the game. She hits a very heavy ball on both sides, and a change to a Yonex racquet this year has added more zip to her backhand. It’s a game with heft on all surfaces, and there’s considerable room for improvement. Her dedication has never been questioned. Taylor’s enduring memory of his time with Ivanovic is, “Her absolute love of tennis. She’s so passionate about competing and playing, and exhibits almost childlike enjoyment about her tennis.”

Ivanovic has worked hard on the serve to maximise the reach and power of her Amazonian frame – 186cm and nudging 70kg. It’s still not the master serve of Serena or Sharapova (before her shoulder woes) but she’s added spin, consistency and variety.

Ivanovic is a more resilient retriever since improving her core strength and agility with fitness coach Scott Byrnes, a Sydneysider who had her in the Bondi surf last summer as a bonus training exercise. Ivanovic doesn’t enjoy the 24/7 nature of player-coach relationships, but she makes an exception for Byrnes, whom she describes as laidback and easy to be around. “I never had so much fun working out.” Her technical coach is Dutchman Sven Groeneveld, who attends major events, but is employed by her apparel sponsor Adidas, which leads to bizarre situations where he must excuse himself from the coach’s box if she’s up against another three-striped client (case in point: the French Open final against Dinara Safina).

Ivanovic’s Aussie connections don’t end with Taylor and Byrnes; she has an uncle and aunt on her father’s side living in bayside Melbourne and spends much of December in Australia, arriving about a month earlier than most international players. Winning her first pro title in Canberra probably helped, but Australia has long been her favourite country.

It all makes this month’s Australian Open the perfect place for Ivanovic to reassert her No. 1 credentials. Apart from dropping just one set en route to the final last year, she ticked off another milestone with an emotional first win over Venus Williams in five meetings. Hardcourt is probably her best surface, and none of the top women are more comfortable in Australian conditions. Ivanovic is popular wherever she plays, but her most vocal and adoring supporters seem to be Down Under.

With her dark tresses, olive skin, smoky-blue eyes and Angelina-esque lips, Ivanovic is one of the most beautiful women to grace tennis, which partly explains why her website, awash with glamour shots, has been the most visited of all female athletes. Yet the only time she comes close to narky is when the focus turns to the glamour game. Even though her own manager has boasted that he clinched the Adidas contract by positioning her as a rival to Nike’s blonde bombshell Sharapova (with Ivanovic the Megan Gale to Sharapova’s Jennifer Hawkins, if you will), Ivanovic disdains the beauty contest fluff. “As [with] all women, no woman likes to be compared to anyone.”

She even betrays a little irritation at the “glamour girl” label: “I don’t see myself that way. People know me for how I play tennis. Once you’re on the court, it doesn’t matter the way you look. It doesn’t help you win points. For me, it’s important to do well in what I’m doing, to achieve the goals I have for myself. That’s definitely in tennis.”

And all those fashion shoots? “I would never [ex]change practice for a photo shoot.” Nor is she given to making outre fashion-forward statements a la Serena or Sharapova. “You lose focus if you think your shorts are falling down.”

For this tennis beauty, morphing into an on-court carnivorous beast is as beautiful as it gets.

All text copyright Inside Sport © 2008

Новые фоты Ани с Adidas "Me, Myself campaign"

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170 … paing2.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170 … paing3.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170 … paing4.jpg

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w170 … ampain.jpg

какая-то она вся красная)

Светофильтры и тренировка)

Аня похудела и похорошела)))

Аня сначала потолстела,потом похудела,потом потолстела,потом похудела %)

Freakish candy написал(а):

Аня сначала потолстела,потом похудела,потом потолстела,потом похудела %

Ну она девочка вообще крупная, так что ей сложно постоянно в одном весе)

Katrin написал(а):

Ну она девочка вообще крупная, так что ей сложно постоянно в одном весе)

ой мне бы быть такой крупной, как Аня(((((((((((((

Ана Иванович: между виртуальным и реальным мирами

21-летняя сербка Ана Иванович, которой предстоит защищать свой прошлогодний титул, начнёт турнир в Индиан-Уэллсе со второго круга, как и все 32 сеяные участницы. Имя своей первой соперницы Ана узнает после матча первого круга между двумя выходцами из квалификации – Анастасией Якимовой из Белоруссии и американкой узбекского происхождения Варварой Лепченко. В третьем круге Иванович может встретиться с аргентинкой Хиселой Дулко, итальянкой Татьяной Гарбин или Бетани Маттек-Сэндс, которая в отсутствие бойкотирующих турнир сестёр Уильямс стала самой высоко сеяной американкой.

Если заглянуть в сетку Иванович подальше, то возможна встреча в 4-м круге с Флавией Пеннеттой (12-й номер посева) или Аи Сугиямой (№ 20). Самый неприятный для сербки соперник – Елена Дементьева (№ 3) в четвертьфинале, у которой прошлогодняя чемпионка не выигрывала ещё ни разу.

В прошлом году для Аны ключевым матчем стал полуфинал со своей соотечественницей Еленой Янкович (№ 2). Теоретически история может повториться и в этом году, если в дело не вмешается Агнешка Радваньска (№ 7) или кто-нибудь из россиянок. Любопытно, что без Уильямс первые шесть номеров посева в калифорнийском оазисе, где девушкам предстоит поделить 4,5 миллиона долларов, принадлежат россиянкам и сербкам.

Свою лучшую игру в этом сезоне сербская красавица показала против Серены Уильямс в четвертьфинале Дубая, где, впрочем, уступила 4:6, 4:6. Затем Ана сыграла 2 марта ещё один сет против Серены в нью-йоркском "Мэдисон Сквер Гарден", за что получила от организаторов Кубка Билли-Джин Кинг 250 000 долларов. Надо сказать, что только пять игроков из многих сотен профессионалов в этом сезоне успели заработать больше призовых, чем Ана за один час в Нью-Йорке, – таковы реалии сегодняшнего дня.

А на этой неделе японский гигант индустрии видеоигр и программного обеспечения СЕГА объявил, что Ана Иванович появится в видеоигре "Виртуальный теннис-2009". Теннисистка лично участвовала в моделировании своего трёхмерного изображения, чтобы обеспечить наиболее точную передачу особенностей своей игры и личности. Теперь Иванович будет участвовать в виртуальных играх вместе с такими игроками, как Роджер Федерер, Рафаэль Надаль и Мария Шарапова.

Игра поступит в продажу в мае и будет доступна на PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii и PC платформах. Это уже вторая видеоигра, главной героиней которой является Иванович. Три года назад она появилась в игре Namco's Smash Court Tennis. Теперь, после виртуальных игр, перед Аной стоит вполне земная задача: защитить свой чемпионский титул в Индиан-Уэллсе, где она год назад в финале в отличном стиле переиграла Светлану Кузнецову.

Думается, что никто не сможет рассказать об Ане, эту неделю начинающую в ранге седьмой ракетки мира, как о теннисистке и личности лучше, чем она сама. Тем более мало кто из звёзд так много и искренне общается со своими болельщиками непосредственно на турнирах и в Интернете. Не случайно её официальный сайт остаётся в Сети самым популярным среди аналогичных ресурсов. На днях теннисистка в очередной раз ответила там на многочисленные вопросы своих поклонников.

— Какое место среди ведущих игроков вы бы отвели себе сами?
— Думаю, что каждый занимает в рейтинге именно ту позицию, которой заслуживает. Всё это достаточно честно устроено. На вершину рейтинга стремятся все. Но в целом, думаю, рейтинг отражает всё довольно справедливо.

— Как вы себя чувствуете перед турниром в Индиан-Уэллсе? Надеюсь, вы снова выиграете этот турнир. Вы лучшая!
— Чувствую я себя неплохо. За последние недели мне удалось улучшить свою игру. Турнир здесь великолепный, и я получаю от него огромное удовольствие. Поэтому я ожидаю старта с нетерпением и оптимизмом.

— Ана, в вашей игре появилось больше топспинов при ударе справа и изменилась подача. Именно над этими ударами вы особенно работали на протяжении прошлого года?
— Да, это довольно точное наблюдение. На самом деле я много работала над вращениями при ударах справа и на подаче. Это элементы моего игрового плана. Агрессивность в игре – это то, что мне хотелось бы добавить в свои матчи на соревнованиях.

— Вам нравятся другие виды спорта кроме тенниса?
— Конечно, я обожаю баскетбол. Мой отец был баскетболистом. В Сербии также популярны волейбол и водное поло. Поэтому я слежу за этими играми тоже.

— Ана, какое из своих достижений вы считаете наивысшим на сегодняшний день? Это победа на "Ролан Гаррос" или достижение первого места в рейтинге?
— Для меня важнее победа на турнире "Большого шлема". Это был особенный турнир в моей карьере. Всё получилось даже лучше, потому что после него я стала первой ракеткой мира. И это нечто такое, что никогда не забудешь.

Возвращаясь в Индиан-Уэллс, надо признать, что до прошлогоднего триумфа в Париже самым большим достижением Аны была победа именно в калифорнийской долине Коачелла, на красавце-стадионе, второй по величине теннисной арене мира. А уровень игры, который показала на нём Ана Иванович, стал той вершиной, на которую жаждет вернуться сама теннисистка. Подобного зрелища, в отсутствие сестёр Уильямс и Марии Шараповой в одиночной сетке, ждут от Аны и все её поклонники.

Автор: Андрей Скачковский, "Чемпионат.ру"

Трудовые будни Аны Иванович

Янкович: «Надеюсь, мама поправится»

Экс-первая ракетка мира сербка Елена Янкович призналась, что проблемы в семье мешают ей сосредоточиться на теннисе.

«В последнее время у моей мамы были проблемы со здоровьем, и я серьезно переживала за нее. Конечно, это отразилось на моей игре, потому что мы с ней очень близки», - цитирует теннисистку РИА «Новости».

Янкович добавила, что, несмотря на болезнь, мама смогла приехать к дочери поддержать ее на турнирах в США (Индиан-Уэллсе и Майами).

«Несколько ночей я практически вообще не спала, и если бы маме понадобилась моя помощь, я должна была находиться рядом с ней. Да, я сейчас переживаю кризис в игре, но теннис - это всего лишь игра, а в жизни есть вещи гораздо более важные: люди, которые тебя окружают, которых ты любишь. Надеюсь, что мама поправится, это единственное, что сейчас меня по-настоящему волнует», - заявила сербка.

Eurosport - И.М.

ПК

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/03/27/02/1238152976208179.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/03/27/02/123815297635649.jpg

Вручение наград WTA

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/03/27/02/1238152941545821.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/03/27/02/123815294287120.jpg

http://opicture.ru/picture/thumbs/2009/03/27/02/123815297693688.jpg

Сербская теннисистка Ана Иванович подписала контракт с американцем Крэйгом Кардоном, который станет её постоянным тренером, сообщает официальный сайт теннисистки. В течение последних шести недель Кардон работал с Иванович в рамках испытательного срока.

"Я наслаждаюсь работой с Крэйгом. Он отличный парень, мне нравится его тренерская философия. Я чувствую, что уже прибавила в некоторых аспектах моей игры и с нетерпением жду продолжения совместной успешной работы", — заявила Иванович.

Иванович: В Майами всегда весело

Экс-первая ракетка мира сербка Ана Иванович рассказала о том, что ей очень нравится жизнь профессиональной теннисистки с огромным количеством разъездов и путешествий по всему миру. Предлагаем вашему вниманию самые интересные фрагменты ее интервью изданию Vanity Fair.

- Я очень много путешествую. Мы постоянно в самолетах, - описывает она свою жизнь в WTA-туре. - Порой подобное сильно изматывает, ведь мы живем на чемоданах, постоянно перемещаемся по миру. Это очень непросто. Но лично я подобный образ жизни люблю.

- На турнирах у вас есть время посмотреть различные достопримечательности, или же вы сосредоточены только на теннисе?
- В основном, конечно же, мы видим гостиницу и теннисный клуб. Поэтому я всегда стараюсь задержаться на день-два, чтобы иметь возможность куда-нибудь сходить. Когда я была в Китае, то я с удовольствием посетила Великую китайскую стену и прочие достопримечательности. Когда культуры настолько различны их очень интересно изучать и узнать что-то новое. И мне повезло, что у меня есть подобная возможность. Я люблю путешествовать и узнавать разные народы и культуры.

- По каким странам и городам вы иногда скучаете?
- Я стараюсь в каждом городе находить что-то такое, чтобы заставляло меня чувствовать себя там очень комфортно. так, в Лос-Анджелесе, Нью-Йорке, Майами и Малибу мне нравятся отдельные рестораны. В Малибу у меня к тому же живут родственники, поэтому визит туда я всегда жду с нетерпением. В Риме всегда стараюсь посетить Ватикан.

- Какой турнир вам запомнился больше всего?
- “Ролан Гаррос” - это же первый турнир “Большого шлема”, где я добилась победы. Еще очень люблю играть на Australian Open.

- В чем для вас отличия между турнирами в Индиан-Уэллсе и Майами?
- В Майами всегда весело! Там ты постоянно чем-то занят. В Индиан-Уэллсе все тихо и спокойно - отель рядом с кортами, так что вы выходите из отеля и идете тренироваться, а потом возвращаетесь обратно. В Майами же все не так. Там много народу и поэтому там интересно.

Ана определилась с тренером

Сербская теннисистка Ана Иванович окончательно определилась с тренером. После прошествия испытательного срока она утвердила своим новым наставником на постоянной основе 47-летнего американца Крейга Кэрдона.

Они работают вместе уже шесть недель, и за это время у некогда первой ракетки наметился некий прогресс в игре. “Я с удовольствием работаю с Крейгом. Он очень хороший парень, а я стала поклонницей его тренерской философии. Чувствую, что стала действовать лучше. Буду рада работать с ним в будущем”, - заявила Ана своему официальному сайту.

Иванович осталась довольна тем, что на турнире в Индиан-Уэллсе дошла до финала.